Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Post about Blogs and Posts

    I first chose to do a blog because I have never had a blog but have already done podcasts.  I didn’t think it would be that difficult to pound out a few posts but quickly ran into a litany of questions.  Who would my audience be?  Teachers?  Students? Parents? Other school librarians?  All of the above?  As a school librarian,  I would want to share with all of the above, but not everything would appeal to all four groups.  Do I have different blogs?  Or just try to stagger the posts so that every other post or so would appeal to different people?  Luckily, I don't have to make these decisions for real yet so rather than losing sleep over this, I'm just going to experiment with what seems fun.

1 comment:

Jim from MN said...

Well done, Betsy! Thanks for sharing. "Books to Read before the Movie Comes Out" should be posted/updated monthly.